- Inzerát je v anglickém jazyce, protože kolegyně/kolega na této pozici bude úzce spolupracovat a komunikovat se zahraničními pobočkami Devro.
We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of collagen products for the food industry. We supply high quality edible films and coatings to over 1,000 customers in more than 100 countries, delivering our purpose of ‘Creating the Added Layer of Value’.
Primarily used by customers in the production of a wide variety of sausage and meat products, our aspirations reach way beyond our current products and services, and appeal to our natural curiosity to improve what we do.
Our mission is to sustainably utilise technology and biomaterial science-based solutions, to delight our customers. We are a business committed to the pursuit of better. The constant pursuit of what’s next, what’s needed, what’s possible now, and in the future.
What can we offer to you:
- Stable work (full time job) even in uncertain times
- Interesting financial remuneration, including bonuses and personal remuneration of up to 13%
- Benefits before Christmas and holidays
- Sick days (3 days)
- LifeWorks – professional assistance in difficult life situations (24/7)
- Rewards in the Benefit Plus program
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Contribution for pension additional insurance
- Non-Interest loans in difficult life situations
What we demand:
- University degree in physical / biological / food sciences and technology or engineering
- experience with practical product development in from food / manufacturing industry
- experience in leading and managing teams and resources, experience in project management
- good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- knowledge of Czech and English in speaking and writing
- organizational and communication skills, flexibility
- independence and ability to solve problems analytically
- driving license, flexibility in planning both domestic and foreign business trips
About your role at Devro:
- leading a team of development technologist composed of experts both from the Czech Republic and other location globaly
- management of development projects, cooperation on their solutions, management of multifunctional teams from various departments in the Czech Republic and globaly
- passing products to standard production and cooperating with dealers on customer tests
- implementation and management of own tests of prototype production in cooperation with production department
- evaluation, control and administration of projects, non-standard requirements and other development tasks